Thursday 1 August 2013

Life!



This past month has been crazy; do you ever feel like the world around you is moving so fast yet you're still stationary? I've kind of been in that 'coasting' through my life phase for a few weeks now and I have been pretty lazy (hence the lack of blogs and no progression in the rest of my life). I have decided to embrace all the rights and wrongs and actually take charge! No one can change your life but you. right?

This new attitude has enabled me to take the leap that I have been trying to make for the past year and quit my job to look for a new career path. There really is no point in doing a job that you don't want to get up in the morning for - life is too short for that kind of stress! I have also decided to look after myself a bit more; this includes hitting the gym, actually making an effort with my appearance (I think I lived in PJ's and trackies for a month), and actually pursue my hobbies. I don't want to get to a-crazy-old-age and regret not doing more in my life.

So this was a quick little post about what is happening in my life right now. I am currently working at a summer school where I have been working for the past 4 summers - and after that it is time to get jon hunting and hopefully I will stumble onto something that I really enjoy. I have been loving working at the summer school because it doesn't require as much work as my previous job did AND I get to dress up. There is no dress code so I've been getting out the dresses and heels and experimenting with some different styles.

What's going on with you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment